Friday, May 26, 2017

Thank You, Again!

Two years ago, I posted a “Thank You” to all the readers who visited my literary and photography blog sites. As an artist, I felt immensely delighted that my thoughts and photos had been read more than 10,000 times by visitors from 62 countries.

Two years later, I feel even more energized to keep my blogs active and vibrant. Indeed, almost 45,000 times has my work been read, viewed and commented upon!

It is pure pleasure to realize that I rarely know who reads my pages but that you are there, perhaps intrigued, perhaps eager to see what film photography can still do, or how a polyglot can bring in thoughts from various cultures to state a generic, panhuman idea or feeling.

For all of you who remain unknown to me, a big hug!

May 26, 2017
© Vahé A. Kazandjian, 2017


No comments:

Post a Comment