Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Mumbai




A picture has to tell a story for me- I am not keen on the technical characteristics of a picture unless there is a story behind it. The first one was taken from a car: did not have much time to make any of the adjustments to the Yashica Electro I had with me on that trip.
As a healthcare professional, this picture tells me a lot of stories!
The second picture has a distinct story. I stayed at a hotel I think called "Sun and Sand" (it was 1998, and I am not sure if I recall every name and detail...) which had a large overlook to the beach and the ocean. I was   on that overlook whem I saw this family. And when the father saw me, he grabbed his daughter and did, what seems like, acrobatic tricks. I took one picture, he stopped the "show", came over and asked for money for my taking a picture! Another well rehearsed model of entrepreneurship! Photo with the same Yashika Electro.

©Vahé Kazandjian, 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment